If you want to get clarity about how to get what you want in your life, here are 8 simple tips for what to focus on so that you can get (and keep) on the right track in 2014.
1) Identify your strengths. What are your strengths and weaknesses? If you are concentrating on your strengths instead of your weaknesses you will be more successful and better able to clarify your purpose.
2) Become the best at what you do. Whatever your biggest strength is…be it selling real estate, repairing cars, cooking food…focus on education and actions that help you become the BEST at what you do. Because people pay more for the best, want to work with the best and want to be around the best.
3) Choose your future. It doesn’t matter what happened in the past, or what is going on right now. Don’t let your past identify you or consume your thoughts. You get to decide what you want your future to be. Your future will be dictated by the actions you take today.
4) Solve problems fast. Everybody experiences problems, conflicts and challenges. The trick is to not let them fester. As soon as you identify a problem, swoop in and resolve it quickly before it becomes a bigger problem.
5) Invest in your future. Sometimes we get so caught up in the day to day “stuff” that we don’t make time for our future. Not only do you need to invest in education to build your ideal business and life, but you need to invest time in planning for the future. Make sure to build in time to work on your one year, five year, and ten year goals.
Bonus Tip: Eliminate negative influences and surround yourself with positive influences instead. You know who and what the negative influences are. They are the things in your life that suck the energy out of you, leave you feeling lazy, resentful, whiny, or bad. Get rid of them. Whether it’s a person or a “thing,” you must eliminate them.
You need an ideal environment before you can build an ideal life, and you’ll never have that as long as these negative influences are in your life. Surround yourself with positive influences—the people and things that make you feel full of life, hope and energy
Inspired by an article about Dan Kennedy's Super Conference 2014 are you going??