The notion of living in the present is both desirable and yet often confusing. How is it done, exactly?
Gill Hasson and Helena Pozniak offer six steps to a fulfilling life, right now:
1. Mindfulness Become aware of your thoughts and take control of your moods;
2. Gratitude Appreciating life's small pleasures has unexpected benefits;
3. Acceptance Let go of unattainable ideals;
4. Conquer Perfectionism If you're driven by the need to excel you need to enjoy life for its own sake;
5. Take Action Stop thinking, start doing; and
6. Be Creative Being absorbed in a task helps us experience life to the fullest!
This great piece of modern philosphy came via Phil Evans People Stuff Newsletter go here to subscribe http://www.peoplestuff.com.au/
Remember: "What others do or say is their stuff; how we react, or not, is our stuff"!