Here are a few Time Management Tips to help you achieve more in 2007, courtesy of Dr. Donald E. Wetmore of The Productivity Institute, Stratford, USA
Donald writes: I have accumulated some of the most offbeat Time Management tips for you to get twice as much done. I know you'll get a chuckle or two from them.
- Don't buy an address book and fill it out. Instead, get a copy of the white pages from your local telephone company and cross out the names you don't need.
- Support cloning.
- Watch the television program "60 Minutes" in half an hour.
- Always use twice as much grass seed as the directions call for and
grow twice the grass.
- Always order a double martini.
- Use a large scrub brush to brush your teeth.
- Shower for twice as much time on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and you can skip Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Catch two colds at a time and take only half the sick days.
- Go to bed dressed, ready to start your next day.
- Keep one eye closed during the day and you'll only have to sleep half as much time.
- Have twins.
- Ski downhill twice as fast as you are used to and get it over with in half the time.
- Buy Double-Mint gum.
- Only go out on a double date.
- Listen to your politicians and learn how to be better at double talk.
- At the beach, roll across the sand and tan your front and back at the same time.
- When angry, slam the door twice so you won't have to do it the next
time you get angry.
- Only look at every other word and read twice as fast.
- I know cookies should be baked at 350 degrees, but try cooking them at 700 degrees in half the time.
- Pack twice as much as you need when travelling.
- Play your CD's and DVD's in the Fast Forward mode.
- Eat your dessert while eating your main course.
- When writing, always use both hands at the same time.
- Have a double set of speakers for your sound system and you will listen to twice as much.
- On rainy days, leave the umbrella home and then you can skip your shower the next day.
- If you are a golfer, hit two balls at the same time.
- When you make a big mistake, be sure to have two excuses why you goofed, to get you out of trouble twice as fast.
- At a birthday party, leave off singing the second half of the "Happy Birthday" song.
- Fish with two rods.
- Cut off half the buttons on your shirts and blouses and you will be able to button what's left in half the time.
- Dig a hole with two shovels.
- Use two bars of soap when you wash and get it done in half the time.
- Always wear a sweater so you don't have to spend time looking for one when you really need one.