By Yaro on Yaro Starak
Any blogger who has taken their blogging seriously has earned some amazing results. Personally I have been literally blown away by the opportunities that have come my way as a result of just blogging. What makes it even more amazing is that nearly every opportunity was offered to me without me actually asking for it.
Here’s some examples of how blogging has benefited me:
- I have been approached for consulting work yet I am not a consultant nor do I advertise myself as one.
- I have been asked to be on the board of directors of start-up Internet companies.
- I’ve been mentioned and linked to from various other blogs and websites, including some high profile sites, and listed as an expert in my field (although once again I never sought out the publicity).
- Online and offline magazines have contacted me asking for contributions to their publications.
- I’ve been approached to join blog networks.
- I’ve been offered paying contract projects.
- I’ve been invited to be a speaker at small networking events and even large seminars.
- Other business owners have contacted me for advice or just to network with me, opening doors to literally hundreds of business opportunities and relationships.
And of course I’ve also made money, established a readership and given myself a fantastic platform of credibility and reputation to leverage for future business projects.
It’s hard not to like blogging.
The return on investment is pretty spectacular if you do it well.
Yaro StarakBlogging Benefactor