Sunday, July 30, 2006
I am Paddy Neowara from Wandjina country in Australia's Kimberley. Come & meet us. We'll show you things like you've never seen before ...
Here's the latest news - with Garma Festival in Arnhem Land looming next week ... and a final Kimberley Bush Uni soon ...
* FINAL KIMBERLEY SAFARI THIS SEASON - Departs AUGUST 24
Last Bush University and Kimberley Safari for 2006 season. Mention this email for special END OF SEASON SALE ! - See tour details at Kimberley Safari
* MUSICAL PREVIEW - Great outback images + music - enjoy & please pass on to your networks. See or download at slideshow
* KAKADU + GARMA FESTIVAL + NEW DATES for SYDNEY- ALICE + GARMA FEST Check out NEW tours & Kakadu
* TANAMI TRACK - Broome to Alice Springs - Song line, Outback caves, Remote Art Communities, Wolfe Creek Crater - 3 options - See Tanami Track
* RAINMAKER JOURNEY - Tune your skills with local Aboriginal rainmakers on Australia's major songline. 5 days from & return to Alice Springs.Ask or see Intro
* ULURU, Kata Tjuta & Western MacDonnell Ranges - September / October
See dates & intro details at Ulurumacs
Feel free to send this on to people you think may be interested. Links & format are preserved by using the forward option below.
Ask about tours - Call us at local rates - see numbers below
thank you & stay tuned !
Richard T O'Neill
Spirit Safaris - Song & Dance Adventures
Tel 02 9251 7866 03 9017 6862 07 3137 1607 08 6364 3651